none
system.data.entity.infrastructure.dbupdateexception

Question

• Respected All,

We are facing problem on our production(Live) site. This site builg using nop-commerace MVC architecture.

This site slow down frequently menas it taking so much time to load. After restarting server site works fine.

We are using Win 2012 r2 server.

Why this was happing?

Please us.

We see the windows logs for this.

We saw the one error as (system.data.entity.infrastructure.dbupdateexception).

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Navnath Namde.

Monday, June 25, 2018 10:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I want to confirm with you if you use Windows Server component IIS to build your website? Or, anything 3rd party software/tool to hold your website? 

If it is IIS, I would also recommend you to post on Microsoft IIS Forum, where product expert may provide you more suggestion:
    https://forums.iis.net/

As you had mentioned that, re-start system resolve such problem temporarily, below suggestion can be considered as reference:
    1. If it is physical device, please make sure that hardware driver, including firmware, bios, NIC are up to date, with appropriate driver version which is applied to current OS version installed.
    2. Re-start system in Clean Boot, with all 3rd party process disable and wait for a period of time to confirm that if such problem happens again.
    3. Once problem happens, open Task Manager and check resource usage, check to see if there is any process resource exception.
    4. Check Event Viewer and try to find relate event.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/331796/perform-a-clean-startup-to-determine-whether-background-programs-are-i

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:16 AM
  • Repected Eve wang,

Thanks for the replying.

Yes, We are using windows server component IIS to build our website.

I will do as per your suggetion and late you know.

Thanks,

Navnath Namde

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:14 PM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 29, 2018 9:44 AM