none
flash player update RRS feed

• Question

• Edgar lock-up demanding flash player update.  hostcomtel3.xyz        Is this a legitament update?
    Sunday, February 14, 2016 2:52 PM

Answers

• Hi,

no.

Flash updates on windows 10 are installed automatically from Adobe..... adobe.com owns shockwave flash.

regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Please include the full address of any website you are having problems with your questions...(as copied from the IE address bar..... web sites may display messages from their sites that give a false internet address.)

Rob^_^

Monday, February 15, 2016 1:44 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me where you get this update?

Based on my test, it is not the address of Microsoft. For the 3rd party software, we would like to suggest you download the upgrade or the latest version from its official website.

Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

no.

Flash updates on windows 10 are installed automatically from Adobe..... adobe.com owns shockwave flash.

regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Please include the full address of any website you are having problems with your questions...(as copied from the IE address bar..... web sites may display messages from their sites that give a false internet address.)

Rob^_^

Monday, February 15, 2016 1:44 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me where you get this update?

Based on my test, it is not the address of Microsoft. For the 3rd party software, we would like to suggest you download the upgrade or the latest version from its official website.

Wish you have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:27 AM