programmatically change the Content query webpart "List Type" section value RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm just closed to shoot myself.  I'm trying to programmatically change the value of the List Type combo box of a content query web part. Can someone explain me how I can do it? I succeed to initialise the value of the site name url, the list url but I dont know how to change the list type of my content query webpart. I dont even know which attribute to use for it.

Thanks in advance,

Big beignet
    Ich bin eine Beignet
    • Edited by Solution Architect from downtown Friday, August 29, 2008 1:24 PM no reason
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, August 29, 2008 2:05 PM Wrong Forum (Moved from SharePoint - Setup, Upgrade, Administration and Operation to SharePoint - Development and Programming)
    Friday, August 29, 2008 1:24 PM

Answers

• The Big Beignet said:

Hi All,

I'm just closed to shoot myself.  I'm trying to programmatically change the value of the List Type combo box of a content query web part. Can someone explain me how I can do it? I succeed to initialise the value of the site name url, the list url but I dont know how to change the list type of my content query webpart. I dont even know which attribute to use for it.

Thanks in advance,

Big beignet

Ich bin eine Beignet

Hi all,

the answer is that you change to set the property ServerTemplate of the contentBYQueryWebPart class.

thanks all

Ich bin eine Beignet
    Monday, September 8, 2008 2:18 PM

All replies

• Programmatically questions go to the Programming forum ...

Moving this there.
    Friday, August 29, 2008 2:04 PM
  • The Big Beignet said:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance,

Big beignet

Ich bin eine Beignet

Hi all,

the answer is that you change to set the property ServerTemplate of the contentBYQueryWebPart class.

thanks all

Ich bin eine Beignet
    Monday, September 8, 2008 2:18 PM