none
Why Can't I see Resources with Unsubmitted Timesheets? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am a Timesheet Manager for several resources. On my PWA Home Screen it says I have 6 resources with unsubmitted timesheets. I'm supposed to be able to click on the link to see what resource's timesheets are late, but when I click on that link it takes me to my approval center instead. Why doesn't it show the list of resources with late timesheets? My approval center shows no approvals needed this time. Below is the screen print

Thanks,

Judy Washington

Judy Washington

Monday, March 18, 2013 12:37 PM

All replies

• Judy,

Default setting on Timesheet Approval page is "Approved By Me". First click on History tab from the ribbon and select timesheet .To view submitted timesheets click on "My Resources Unsubmitted Timesheets" and apply

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:24 PM
  • Below is what my approval center looks like, which is what shows up when I click on the link to see my unsubmitted timesheets. What page are you showing in your answer, i.e., what did you click on to get to that page?

Judy Washington

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:47 PM
  • Click on the "History" button from the ribbon and select timesheet. When page refreshes  you will be able to see other ribbon to select appropriate option.

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:49 PM
  • ok thanks.

Judy Washington

Monday, March 18, 2013 3:57 PM
  • Judy,

Is your issue has been resolved?

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Monday, March 18, 2013 6:29 PM
  • No, not really. The link on my homepage said there were 6  unsubmitted timesheets from my resources. When I clicked on the link and followed the steps you outlined, I only got 3 resources on my list. What happened to the other 3 resources is now the question. That is why I did not mark it as the answer; because I could not find the other 3 resoureces with unsubmitted timesheets. I will mark it as the answer if you want, but no, my issue was not resolved.

Judy Washington

Monday, March 18, 2013 6:35 PM
  • No, if issue is still persist leave this thread open.

Did you approve timesheet for 3 resources listed on this page? Did that changed count from 6 to 3?

Also try to change the date range , to see if that makes a difference.

Blog | < | LinkedIn

Monday, March 18, 2013 6:36 PM
  • Is there a way to change PWA so that when you click on the Unsubmitted Timesheets link on the Home Page that you are taken directly to the My Resources Unsubmitted Timesheets page, instead of the Approval page?
    Friday, April 17, 2015 2:36 PM
  • Are you refering to Project Server 2010? In case you are, there is no way to customize the link you are talking about. But you can always create a new webpart, for example content editor webpart, and add a link towards the resource timesheet page.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

Friday, April 17, 2015 3:23 PM