none
Can't trustedInstaller permission... How keep permissions? RRS feed

• Question

• Registry for, Restart computer and after then broken....

System,software, them okay or I'm Hkey_Local_Machine_ current owner  how keep?

Hkey_Local_Machine_  Current Owner... please help me 

• Edited by ylma87 Saturday, November 25, 2017 9:56 AM
    Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Your line of thought seems reasonable.

For registry’s TrustedInstaller permission, you could add it by the method that I have mentioned in my last reply.

If system ask you for TrustedInstaller permission, please take ownership of it.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In general, we don’t suggest to make changes in registry in normal work, many problems can be caused by accidental registry operations.

Please be careful while working in the registry. Make sure you create a backup of Registry before you proceed.

Given current situation, I think you may want to take the ownership of registry key now. Please refer to this link below to get assistance.

https://www.maketecheasier.com/full-ownership-windows-registry-keys/

I read your post many times, and can’t understand what your meaning.

What’s the meaning of this sentence: “how take registry TrustedInstaller?” TrustedInstaller is a user type, just like User or Administrator, it exists in system, we don’t need to take it, if a registry belongs to this user, we can take ownership of this registry key from TrustedInstaller, but can’t take TrustedInstaller itself.

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Bets regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 18, 2016 3:02 AM
  • Hi,

In general, we don’t suggest to make changes in registry in normal work, many problems can be caused by accidental registry operations.

Please be careful while working in the registry. Make sure you create a backup of Registry before you proceed.

Given current situation, I think you may want to take the ownership of registry key now. Please refer to this link below to get assistance.

https://www.maketecheasier.com/full-ownership-windows-registry-keys/

I read your post many times, and can’t understand what your meaning.

What’s the meaning of this sentence: “how take registry TrustedInstaller?” TrustedInstaller is a user type, just like User or Administrator, it exists in system, we don’t need to take it, if a registry belongs to this user, we can take ownership of this registry key from TrustedInstaller, but can’t take TrustedInstaller itself.

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Bets regards

I sorry from north cyprus and no english speak and simple sentence working......

simple a question? Registry Trustedİnstaller permission ask  and download speed very low

mayberegistry Trustedİnstaller permission about

Friday, March 18, 2016 4:36 AM
  • Hi,

For registry’s TrustedInstaller permission, you could add it by the method that I have mentioned in my last reply.

Best regards

Tuesday, March 22, 2016 2:25 AM
  • Hi,

Best regards

Try and No change..... Because System Partition((Another 100 MB Reserved Partition has))) delete system partition 

There is a Win 10 buy..... Maybe Registry permissions change

Friday, April 1, 2016 3:35 PM
  • How to keep TrustedInstaller permission?? Hkey_Local_Machine_ Current owner

Security permissions one problem,, Restart computer and after then broken

I'm administrative files keep?  how permission keep? please help me 

Some obsession include, CPU eating shares  and stop all sharing (( Performance obbession)

• Edited by ylma87 Saturday, November 25, 2017 9:42 AM
    Saturday, November 25, 2017 2:29 AM