Installation of Azalea code 39 tools in win 7, functions failed after logout of win 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I am experiencing installation of Azalea barcode function with the LIMS crystal viewer.

If I install the Azalea code 39 tools in win 7, I can use the LIMS crystal viewer to view the barcode fonts that I designed in the report.

But after I logout of win 7, it seems the links between the viewer and the barcode are lost, which means I login again try to view he same report, I can not get what I expect previously.  I have to reinstall the Azalea code 39 tool again, without logut of win 7, I can view the report with correct display of barcdoe I expected.

Anyone help?

Thanks!

tong

Tong

Friday, March 8, 2013 6:01 AM

Answers

• Hi Tong,

Whether this program run correctly before? Have you changed some settings or install some programs?

You can check whether this tool would compatible with Windows 7 via the following link.

Compatibility Center

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/win7/CompatCenter/Home?Language=en-US

Also you can try refer to Help with Windows 7 compatibility problem

In addition, try to reinstall the program for test.

Hope this helps

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 11, 2013 6:51 AM
  • Dear Vincent,

Thank you for this information.

I have resovled this problem.

solution: install the individual font for code 39 in win 7.  Which means though I have reinstall the code 39 tools, it still need to go to the windows/fonts directory and click on the individual fonts install the the font.

Secondly as for the win 7 64 version, have to find the 64bit version of code 39 tools software.

tong

Tong

Monday, March 25, 2013 9:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Tong,

Whether this program run correctly before? Have you changed some settings or install some programs?

You can check whether this tool would compatible with Windows 7 via the following link.

Compatibility Center

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/win7/CompatCenter/Home?Language=en-US

Also you can try refer to Help with Windows 7 compatibility problem

In addition, try to reinstall the program for test.

Hope this helps

Vincent Wang

Monday, March 11, 2013 6:51 AM
  • Dear Vincent,

Thank you for this information.

I have resovled this problem.

solution: install the individual font for code 39 in win 7.  Which means though I have reinstall the code 39 tools, it still need to go to the windows/fonts directory and click on the individual fonts install the the font.

Secondly as for the win 7 64 version, have to find the 64bit version of code 39 tools software.

tong

Tong

Monday, March 25, 2013 9:22 AM
  • Hi

Glad to hear this issue has been solved.

Thanks,

Vincent Wang

Monday, March 25, 2013 9:32 AM