Shared Mailbox folders and grouped conversation RRS feed

• Question

• I have a shared mailbox and Inbox items are dragged into sub folders under the Inbox to organize the mail. The mailbox group conversation settings work when the original mail is in the Inbox, but when I move the item to a sub folder, replies to the message no longer follow and group the conversation into one (with the original email), the replies remain in the Inbox, while the group conversation in the sub folder now on it's own. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? 

Steve

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 10:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Steve,

As far as I know, I'm afraid that this is by design that new replies will go to Inbox. "Show as conversation" feature won't move messages and it only works for emails in one folder. If you want to move specific messages to one sub-folder, we can use rules to achieve this.

Reference: Add rules to a shared mailbox

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by SteveC883 Wednesday, February 27, 2019 9:56 PM
    Wednesday, February 27, 2019 5:43 AM