none
Office Communicator 2007 R2 with Terminal Server/Citrix RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking to publish MOC as a published application in Citrix. I know it has limited support for IM & Presence and that is fine. I have a few issues as we use Wyse thin clients in our environment.

1. How can I have the Communicator window open when MOC starts instead of minimized in the taskbar? There is a setting "Automatically open the contact list when Communicator starts" however I do not see a GPO to always enable this. Is there a registry key?

2. How can I have Communicator exit when a user clicks the "X" instead of minimizing to the taskbar? Wyse thin clients don't have a taskbar therefore if a user hits the "X" the TS session will stay open and the user can't see MOC to reopen it. Is there a registry key to change this behavoir?

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:58 PM

Answers

• Hi hamilton00,

1, Per my known, the "autoopenmainwindowwhenstartup" in the registry would control that. You could find that in the communicator directory in the regedit.
    2, The action, I think it is by design, as we known "x" is a control widget, and is code in OC application.

You could open a ticket for your second question, and I will also do more research about it, and tell you.

Regards!
    gavin
    Monday, May 24, 2010 7:27 AM