Genius Webcam Express 2 haven't driver for windows vista 64bit RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm using in my computer windows XP pro X86, but a few days ago, I buy the licence for Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit.  because, I have CPU 2 Xeon with EM64.  The OS works really good; but i don't find the drivers for my webcam.   Genius KYE, haven't driver for this webcam.  Someone find this drivers, or find another way for doing work the webcam.

please, i need some help here...

Monday, November 3, 2008 6:48 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

It is hardware manufacturers’ responsibility to develop device drivers for their hardware devices to work with the related operating systems. Microsoft doesn’t have much information about their product, the issue cannot be resolved by Microsoft’s side. Given the situation, I suggest you contact manufacturer to push them develop new version driver to resolve the problem.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:21 AM

All replies

•  

Hi,

It is hardware manufacturers’ responsibility to develop device drivers for their hardware devices to work with the related operating systems. Microsoft doesn’t have much information about their product, the issue cannot be resolved by Microsoft’s side. Given the situation, I suggest you contact manufacturer to push them develop new version driver to resolve the problem.

Thank you for your understanding.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:21 AM
  • hi overlay,

i am having the same problem with the same camera and vista and it's really annoying!

this is not the first driver that is not running with vista. it's all just a big scam for consumer capitalism, so everyone will always have to buy new products for yet new softwares which in return respond to new trends in hardware innovations.

i once tried to download a patch that was supposed to help run programmes that normally are not compatible with vista or so but whether that ever had any effect, i can't tell you. is there no one patch or so that can translate all these xp drivers into vista drivers?
    Wednesday, November 19, 2008 1:39 AM