none
Problem creating display condition link RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm following the example in the Rational Guide (pg 210) to create a display condition link. When I drag the Display Condition link onto the RS report I get an error message.

There are no data sources published to the server or the list of data sources has not been refreshed.

The data source is in the Workspace Browser and the Test conenction works. Also, other reports are rendering data and the RS report in question is bringing back data at the bottom of the Workspace when I select it in the Workspace Browser.

Does anyone know why this should be? How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:22 PM

Answers

• Answering my own post.

Continuing on I got to deploying the dashboard to the preview site and got an error message saying not all objects had been published (even though clicking Publish All said there was nothing unpublished) so I went through the Workspace browser items, starting at the bottom and working up, right clicking each object and publishing it. That allowed me to deploy to the preview site. So I went back to my report and tried to create the Display Condition link and it worked.

Monday, February 18, 2008 4:00 PM