none
Microsoft Project Professional 2016 - On-Premises RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to set up alerts and/or automatic e-mail notifications when tasks are assigned to team members (through e-mail due to lack of licensing). I saw a previous thread concerning Microsoft Project 2016 Standard, but Professional wasn't addressed from what I was reading. Thank you and I appreciate your help.

Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:24 PM

All replies

• Danielle15,

It would be helpful to know which forum thread you read but generally Project Pro has more capability than Project Standard so whatever you read will apply equally to Project Pro.

Hope this helps.

John

Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:43 PM
  • Hi John,

It is not related to this thread. I was going through your profile and wanted to resolve a problem in MS Project.

I am facing a Problem with Total Slack as decimals.It has to be in Whole numbers. I looked at this thread where you have resolved the problem.(https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/bc47c48f-1850-4830-9447-ec4db945583d/why-is-the-total-slack-calculation-incorrect-in-subprojects?forum=projectprofessional2010general)

Could I send you my Project <g class="gr_ gr_275 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="275" id="275">File ?</g>

Let me know

Thursday, March 1, 2018 4:56 PM
  • gmishra90,

You're right, it's not related to the current thread. Please delete your post and start a new thread and then we can go from there.

If I were a forum moderator, I could move it for you, but I'm not, so I can't.

John

Thursday, March 1, 2018 5:32 PM