none
Project Online - Timesheet Auditing - where do we read the log? RRS feed

All replies

• Good qeustion. This data used to only be available in the Published database so I dont think this will be available in the online version. You used to either use the PSI (ReadTimesheetAuditLog method) to get this or query the Published database directly - both of which are not available online. I cant see an equivalent CSOM method either... One for Microsoft I guess...

Thanks

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Friday, February 22, 2013 8:52 PM
  • Spot on Paul - looks like either the option shouldn't be there for Project Online or we should have an OData feed - I'll try and find out which is the case - but suspect the former.

Best regards,

Brian

Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Friday, February 22, 2013 10:32 PM
    Owner
  • Hi,

for Project Online I have still not seen any OData feed that could be useful for auditing purposes, specifically regarding approvals. The information seems to be scattered among Timesheet and TimesheetLines, but I cannot see an equivalent ApprovalDate field of that one existing in the History of Status Updates.

Something I am also very interested in is "when" the Timesheet Manager approved a timesheet, which I cannot find it neither in PWA nor through an OData feed.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:21 AM