none
Windows and Office Deployment Lab Kit now available RRS feed

• General discussion

• The latest version of the Windows and Office Deployment Lab Kit is now available for download in the Microsoft Evaluation Center. The kit is designed to help you plan, test and validate your deployment and management of your desktop environment running Windows 10 Enterprise and Office 365 ProPlus. The fully integrated virtual lab includes the latest Microsoft Endpoint Manager tools and a 250-page lab guide covering the scenarios outlined in the Desktop Deployment Center.

Monday, March 2, 2020 4:17 PM
    Owner

All replies

• HI,

I downloaded ZIP file

Create a Hyper V host machine in VMware 6.7

Extracted the ZIP file for LAB

Created an External switch in HyperV

Ran setup.exe

VMs got provisioned

As part of Lab, I logged on to HYD-CM1. However there was no internet on the machine. I require it because as part of Lab, I have to update SCCM.

Can you please help

Friday, May 1, 2020 4:26 AM
  • There are several things you might want to check: 

1. Easiest thing to do is to simply wait 10-15 minutes before working on HYD-CM1 to let the provisioning totally complete. Give it sometime before all the services turn on. If you still don't have connectivity...check these items: 

2. Is the External Switch connected to HYD-GW1? It should have 2 Virtual Switches - CorpNet and External.

3. In HYD-GW1, is the Routing and Remote Access Service running? It should be running which will then route the Internet to all the VMs in the CorpNet.

4. Are you connecting the correct External Virtual Switch (mapped to the correct adapter in case there are multiple adapters in your host), which provides Internet to your host?

5. Are other CorpNet VMs like HYD-DC1, HYD-MDT1 etc. getting Internet connectivity? If not, try simply restarting all VMs. 

Sunday, May 10, 2020 7:40 PM