keyboard problems with windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a new wireless microsoft keyboard and mouse, (microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5000 series) at times i,m having problems with the space bar and shift key. When I type a letter, sometimes the space bar magifies the page and opens the Yahoo home page. other times when signing in, it does,nt work at all. The mouse works and when signing in, and I have to use the on screem keyboard to get in. I,ve uninstalled, and reinstalled the driver a few time. After a while it seems want to work. As it is now. Frustrating to say the least. an Ideas would be greatly apriciated. Mike
    Sunday, December 20, 2009 12:53 PM

Answers

• Melangiano,

I'd contact Microsoft support first if it's a new keyboard and mouse.  They are usually very helpful with support on their devices.  I'm running the same keyboard and mouse on W7 Pro x64

Micrometeor
    • Proposed as answer by Micrometeor Thursday, December 24, 2009 1:51 PM
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Monday, December 28, 2009 6:37 AM
    Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:22 PM
  • Hi melangiano,

I agree with Micrometeor that it is better to contact Microsoft Hardware Support directly to check this issue. J

Sincerely,

Linda

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:25 AM

All replies

• Melangiano,

I'd contact Microsoft support first if it's a new keyboard and mouse.  They are usually very helpful with support on their devices.  I'm running the same keyboard and mouse on W7 Pro x64

Micrometeor
    • Proposed as answer by Micrometeor Thursday, December 24, 2009 1:51 PM
    Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:22 PM
  • Hi melangiano,

I agree with Micrometeor that it is better to contact Microsoft Hardware Support directly to check this issue. J

Sincerely,

Linda

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 6:25 AM