Scroll Bar issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've checked through the forum answers and still can't find an answer or suggestion re: my scroll bar problem.

On my HP laptop Win/7 system - the page scrolls all the way to the bottom and then the up/down arrow keys will not work untill I click on the top arrow on the scroll bar.   I may have posted this here since I've been all over trying to resolve this annoying issue all day.  Any help is appreciate -. and please excuse if this is a duplicateThank you, Sue

Saturday, May 28, 2011 1:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to verify when did the issue occur? Where did you find the issue? From Windows Explorer or from IE? Is the Scroll Bar gray out before clicking top arrow?

I suggest performing the clean boot to test the issue. If the issue is related to IE, you could run it with no add-ons. Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Internet Explorer (with no add-ons). Also, you could create a new user account to check the result.

If the issue persists, please help me collect the screenshot of the issue.

How to capture a screenshot

------------------------------------------

1. When the error message occurs, press the Print Screen key (PrtScn) on your keyboard.

2. Click the "Start" menu, type "mspaint" in the Search Bar and Press Enter.

3. In the Paint program, click the "Edit" menu, click "Paste", click the "File" menu, and click "Save".

4. Save the picture onto your desktop and Upload to SkyDrive.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Tuesday, June 7, 2011 2:21 AM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 9:19 AM