Rights management service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a query on Rights management service that comes along with Microsoft. I have the following question:

1. What needs to be done to get a lifetime licence, as it provides the licence for 30 days only?

2. Does this service work on real time, for eg. I have set the date of expiry of a document for 10 days and have given only read access. But  after sending the document to the concerned person, i realise that i shold have given only 5 days access, can i now change this policy on the same document that the recepient has already accessed at their end?

3. Can this service be used within an organisation? Means, today if i restrict a document and send to any outsider, and if i resign then can someone control these rights on my behalf?

4. Is it possible to apply these policy on a folder in an organizational structure? that means, if i create a folder with certain restricted persmission then all the permission given to the folder should automatically get applied to all the document within that folder? also, if the file is emailed then those permissions should go along with the document?

Will appreciate a detailed response on the same. 

Monday, September 1, 2014 5:21 AM