Font coming up as very small RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have come across a user who when logs in have a very small sized font. Though Word documents and others files font are fine but the the thing written on the menu bar are written very small. I have tried changing the Windows font size to large, however it increases every icon on desktop but menu bar font remains small. The PC is a domain PC and if I log in, the fonts are of good size. Can anybody advise please.

Friday, January 23, 2015 4:49 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If i understand you correctly, when you log in the issued PC, the fonts size is normal, but when the domain user log in the PC, the menu bar font size is small, right?

How did the user change the menu bar font in the PC? We could change it through personaliza-->Windows Color, change the Item to menu, then choose the font size as below:

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by Vivian_Wang Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, February 9, 2015 8:30 AM
    Monday, January 26, 2015 6:50 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If i understand you correctly, when you log in the issued PC, the fonts size is normal, but when the domain user log in the PC, the menu bar font size is small, right?

How did the user change the menu bar font in the PC? We could change it through personaliza-->Windows Color, change the Item to menu, then choose the font size as below:

Regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by Vivian_Wang Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:03 AM
    • Marked as answer by Karen Hu Monday, February 9, 2015 8:30 AM
    Monday, January 26, 2015 6:50 AM
  • Hi,

I just want to confirm what is the current situation.

Regards.

Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:04 AM