Errors at 2.05AM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

There appears to be a few errors which are coming through every night at the above time so it apears to be something which is scheduled however  dont know what or what could be causing the issue.

The errors I am recieving are:

Unrecoverable database errors occurred during event or alert insertion. Some data may have been lost. The system will attempt to continue processing events and alerts.

Details: TDasObject::CallDasMethod(TaskStatusUpdate)

However the DTS Schecduled task runs fine so I cant see it being that and plus the DTS task has finished before 22:00.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be causing this?

Many Thanks

James

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 8:25 AM

Answers

• Hi James,

Thank you for your post.

FCS scheduled daily full scan is set to 2:00 AM by default, so MOM related services stop and restart during that scan time.
    To resolve this issue, just add MOM or FCS folder into FCS scan exclusion on your server. 

If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Rick Tan
    Friday, July 15, 2011 8:47 AM

All replies

• Hi James,

Thank you for your post.

FCS scheduled daily full scan is set to 2:00 AM by default, so MOM related services stop and restart during that scan time.
    To resolve this issue, just add MOM or FCS folder into FCS scan exclusion on your server. 

If there are more inquiries on this issue, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
    Rick Tan
    Friday, July 15, 2011 8:47 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply I have been off work so unable to have a look at this. It is not setup to do a scheduled scan at all.

Could anything else be stopping this?

Many Thanks

James

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 9:44 AM
  • Hi James,

Please check scheduled tasks log via
    scheduled tasks--Advanced menu--click View log, to see if any tasks run at midnight these days.
    Additional, some tasks like FCS scheduled scan task are hidden by default, please reveal the hidden tasks via
    scheduled tasks--Advanced menu--click View Hidden Tasks, disabled all suspicious tasks to test if the issue exists in the next day.

Regards,
    Rick Tan
    Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:32 AM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your response however I dont seem to have an advanced menu anywhere or a view log in any of the menu's I have in Task Scheduler....

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Many Thanks

James

Thursday, August 4, 2011 8:22 AM
  • Hi James,

Please look at KB883605.

View hidden tasks
    However, you can view hidden tasks that are run by programs if you log on to the computer by using administrator credentials. To view hidden tasks, follow these steps:
    1.Click Start, click Run, type control schedtasks in the Open box, and then click OK.
    2.On the Advanced menu, click View Hidden Tasks.

Regards,
    Rick Tan
    Monday, August 8, 2011 7:23 AM