none
UAG Direct Access GPO and client problem RRS feed

  • Question

  • hi all,

    i have implemented a UAG direct access server after the configuration is completed i check the created GPO in the GPO console and i found the following

    - the UAG direct access clients GPO when i check the settings it gives the following error

    - an error occurred while generating report object reference not set to an instance of an object.

    and the same for the UAG direct access gateway

    and if i run gpresult / r from the client i get the following

    UAG direct access : gateway (UAG server name)

    Filtering: Denied (Security)

    any idea what may causing that.

    Thanks


    Tarek Khairy

    Tuesday, August 7, 2012 11:41 AM

All replies

  • It seems like the GPO is corrupt. Can you try the following:

    - apply the GPO from the UAG Console

    - Run gpupdate /force on UAG, DC

    - Activate the settings on the UAG

    This should resolve the issue. If you still have the same issue. Try to export the configuration from UAG DA Console and run the powershell script/file on a DC and then run gpupdate /force on DC and UAG

    Friday, August 17, 2012 1:02 PM
  • Also keep in mind that during a gpresult /r, it is normal for you to see the GPOs as Denied in the "user" section of the output. Make sure you look near the top of the results. These GPOs apply themselves at the Computer level, NOT at the User level.
    Friday, August 17, 2012 2:11 PM