none
MOF training course availability RRS feed

• Question

• I've had a browse through the EXIN website and it seems the only MOF training course offered in North America is by ITSM Academy. Unfortunately the single scheduled date they have for this year doesn't work for me. Is anyone aware of any other MOF training providers out there?

On a more general note, does anyone have an opinion on why this training course is apparently so unpopular and difficult to find? And for anyone who has taken it, do you recommend it?

Thanks.
    Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Simon,

This course is unpopular because few people seeking MOF Foundation qualifications, unhappily :(

But, you can study this alone, the exam requirements are very foundamentals, in my website you can find some materials about MOFF, but in Portuguese or you can use a summary sheet in english, take a look:

Site: http://www.clebermarques.com/mof (articles and videos)
    Summary sheet: http://www.clebermarques.com/mof/mofv4/MOF4Spreadsheet-EN.zip (in english)

Hope that helps

Regards,

Cleber Marques
    MOF Brazil Project: Simplifying IT Service Management
    www.mof.com.br | www.clebermarques.com | www.clebermarques.com.br
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:23 AM
  • Thanks Cleber, that looks like a useful spreadsheet. I'll see if it makes me brave enough to take the exam without any formal training!
    Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:08 PM
  • hi,

i would like to add some thing in it. i think if you are a new player also read microsoft course 1737 which is MOF essentials but this again as  Cleber Marques said it's a unpoppular course . you can find out this course in video trainings or with Microsoft Learning Partners who have Mentored learning structure. The best one is NEW HORIZONS learninig center, they have this unique setup...

Feel free to ask any thing....

Cheers! 
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 5:43 AM