MOSS errors RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

Friends, i restarted my machin where is installed MOSS and the following errors appear:

1)

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3
    Event Category: Timer 
    Event ID: 6398
    Date: 8/22/2008
    Time: 21:38:09
    User: N/A
    Computer: DS-SV-0001
    Description:
    The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.ApplicationServerAdministrationServiceJob (ID 936e6c87-f77c-400a-8730-c4aafdda25fb) threw an exception. More information is included below.

The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

2)

Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
    Event Category: Office Server Shared Services 
    Event ID: 6482
    Description:

Application Server Administration job failed for service instance

GeragrdMicrosoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.SearchAdminSharedWebServiceInstance (f9dd0f0c-2811-42dd-944e-75afe1cfab32).

Reason: The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.

Techinal Support Details:
    System.SystemException: The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.

at System.Security.Principal.Win32.LsaOpenPolicy(String systemName, PolicyRights rights)
      at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.TranslateToNTAccounts(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Boolean& someFailed)
      at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean& someFailed)
      at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

3)

Event Source: Office SharePoint Server
    Event Category: Office Server Shared Services 
    Event ID: 7076
    Description:
    An exception occurred while executing the Application Server Administration job.

Message: The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.

Techinal Support Details:
    System.SystemException: The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation.

at System.Security.Principal.Win32.LsaOpenPolicy(String systemName, PolicyRights rights)
      at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.TranslateToNTAccounts(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Boolean& someFailed)
      at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean& someFailed)
      at System.Security.Principal.SecurityIdentifier.Translate(IdentityReferenceCollection sourceSids, Type targetType, Boolean forceSuccess)

• Edited by batumi3 Friday, August 22, 2008 6:08 PM edit
    Friday, August 22, 2008 6:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• I was also having same issue, Please review following article, which I have user earlier. Everything is solved

http://blogs.pointbridge.com/Blogs/pagnusat_tony/Pages/Post.aspx?_ID=10

Let me know the status if it wont work

Ashish
    • Proposed as answer by Ashish Kanoongo Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:24 PM
    Friday, August 22, 2008 7:32 PM
  • This hotfix stoped my IIS properly working and 6483 error was been appearing ... I do not know but in my case this hotfix did not wored...
    Friday, August 22, 2008 7:51 PM
  • Friday, August 22, 2008 8:11 PM
  • okk, i'll try and tell you everything... Great thanks for helping ... :)))

Regards

Giorgi

Friday, August 22, 2008 8:16 PM
  • Hello Giorgi,

How’s the result? Could you share with us? Thanks!

Regards,

Lionel

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:37 AM
  • Good morning Lionel, hope you are fantastic and feeling best ever!

I reinstall SP1, clear all event and restarted machin several times and this errors did not appear. So i think this errors is fixed.

Its very kind from your side to be so attentive. Great thanks

Best Regards

Giorgi Ninidze

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:27 AM
  • Hey

Nice to hear that finally you resolve the issue. It is already mentioned in pointbridge.com blog as I mentioned in my earlier post.

I did the same thing and it was resolved by installing hotfix and SP1.

Anyway, finally you resolve the isssue, that is enough for me to see satisfied MOSS like you.

Regards

Asgusg

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 12:24 PM