none
microsoft wireless mini-port adapter code 31 RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Acer 5532 and this problem is flagging up as needing to be troubleshooted. I am totally confused as to what I need to do, if anything. I am also having a problem with my HP wireless printer that keeps going off line and has to be removed and reinstalled every time it happens, are these two linked? Can someone please talk me through this issue in English..not techno language. I have tried installing a new driver, first it didn't like the certificate then it told me it couldn't be installed, when I accepted anyway. HELP!!!!!
    Sunday, August 29, 2010 4:02 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Error code 31 indicates that Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device, please visit the following link for more information:

Code 31: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device

To resolve this, please install the latest network driver, you can download it from the following Acer web site:

Aspire 5532

Please note: we provide the third party link to download driver for technical use only. There may be some changes without notice, Microsoft doesn’t guarantee any accuracy on contacting information.

If the issue is relevant to Microsoft 6to4 Adapter, you can also run the following command to stop the wireless Hosted Network:

netsh wlan stop hostednetwork

Best Regards

Dale

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, August 31, 2010 4:52 AM