none
Replace 'Self Signed Certificate' for localhost on Edge - IE11

Question

• I would like to replace working certificate for the localhost (127.0.0.1), with an end date in a few months. (Win10 - Edge - IE11)

I managed to create a certificate (made a copy form the previous one with Powershell), and imported it in the list of Trusted Root Certificates. I removed the previous certificate.

But Edge (and IE11 since I suppose Edge has no support for this yet) is still pointing to the old certificate.

Does anyone know how to make the browsers point to the new certificate?

Monday, May 8, 2017 7:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This article may give you some ideas, please refer to the link:

EDGE transport server installation by default comes with a self-signed certificate. If we need to use a certificate issued by an internal windows certification authority server, follow this article.

This article can also be used for securing email communication using TLS for your EDGE transport server.

Install SSL certificate on EDGE Transport server role for TLS

http://msexchangeguru.com/2012/07/24/edge-server-tls/

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 6:12 AM