Have freepbx calling lync ext RRS feed

• Question

• I have one more item and hopefully someone can help me

How to I configure freepbx to dial lync ext?

Current the way it set up is soem calls our one did and it prompts for user ext and then dial it dials to x-lite client.

I now need to do the same thing but what I what to do is when someone calls ext 101 it should also somehow call the lync ext 1101 

I go lync client call out no problem and lync can call their own ext but this last peice is what I can not figure out 

Anyone has screen shoots using freeepbx 2.5.2 interface would be greatly appreciated

Monday, August 13, 2012 3:27 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I hope the following links can give you some useful information:

http://www.opsvault.com/how-to-setup-a-software-pbx-to-test-the-pstn-features-of-lync-server/

http://imaucblog.com/archive/2010/10/09/step-by-step-microsoft-lync-2010-asterisk-and-skype-installationintegration-guide/

Regards,

Kent Huang

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Edited by Kent-Huang Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:20 AM
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:20 AM
  • First link has to do with another solutions the freepbx and I already know it works since I can dial out using lync clieent I can not seem to get to dial in.

The other link it is about configuration files changes which freepbcx does not recommend it ask everyone to use the Gui to do that so, I rather follow that advice.

I would like to know if anyone has configured free pbx so when a person calls the one did and then it prompts for ext like 101 it also can be configured to call the lync extenstion at the same time  .. please provide steps.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:18 PM