Download data and music files RRS feed

• Question

• I need to download files from internet and musicmatch is no longer available.  What do I do? I have media player, but when I try to download files it goes to my Music Match.
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• Please repost your question on Microsoft Answers, as you are more likely to receive a response to your particular question there.
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it answered your question, remember to "Mark as Answer".

Rich Prescott | Infrastructure Architect, Windows Engineer and PowerShell blogger | MCITP, MCTS, MCP

[Blog] Engineering Efficiency | [Twitter] @Rich_Prescott | [Powershell GUI] Client System Administration tool | [PowerShell GUI] New AD User Creation tool
    Wednesday, October 5, 2011 2:50 AM
  • alternative ways for you to get your songs.

www.youtube.com

source for the songs which you wanted..

go to www.google.com and search for youtube to mp3

click on the first suggested HTML link. then copy the youtube song URL and paste it over at the page.

and <youtube to mp3> will then auto convert for you and prompt you to download the song :)

Guowen Su | CCNA, CCIP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CEH | http://www.microsoft.com/en/sg/default.aspx Our Goal? VERY SATISFIED Customers. If you're not...let's talk!! Please don't vote me for answers... because i do not want others to feels that i'm cheating ? :) In any case God knows :)
    Monday, October 31, 2011 4:04 AM