My Windows 7 CANNOT find bluetooth peripheral device driver RRS feed

• Question

• I bought a Bluetooth stereo earphone. Unfortunately, the Windows 7 CANNOT find the bluetooth peripheral device driver. Therefore, my earphone can NOT pair with my laptop. The instruction of my earphone says it need A2DP. I am unable to find it. 

Could you please help me to find them? Thank you for your help and your time.

My bluetooth earphone is Acoustic Research. It is website is www.araccessories.com. They do not have relative software or driver support.

My laptop is ThinkPad T61p. Bluetooth is 2.0. OR. is Win7 x64bit Profession .

Could you please email the driver to me or email to me to notify me.
    danpho@163.com

Thank you very much.

Danpho
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 10:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

What is the model of your Bluetooth stereo earphone? Cos the following one is the only bluetooth they have:

http://www.araccessories.com/araccessories/ARAccessoriesProductDetail.do?ACTION_TYPE_ID=ACTION_TYPE_PRODUCT_DETAIL&ACTION_CATEGORY_IDSTR_SEARCH_RESULT&search=bluetooth&ACTION_PRODUCT_ID=ARWH1

A2DP stands for Advanced Audio Distribution and is the Bluetooth profile that enables your music source and Bluetooth headset to stream music in stereo via a wireless connection.

Windows 7 Release Candidate and final release no longer includes a Bluetooth audio-class driver. A2DP support is provided entirely by third-party Bluetooth firmware. If the device coud not have A2DP build in the chipset, you can not listen to music. Unless via a Dongle. However, that will never be convenience.
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:59 AM
  • I  have a Toshiba Satellite, Belkin Bluetooth USB, and Samsung WEP 450 bluetooth headset.  The USB installed PNP.  Headset paired fine but I got an error message that the driver could not be found nor was it recognized by any application (Skype).  I downloaded a driver from this link: http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php.  Everything installed fine.  Went to control panel>devices.  Selected the headset icon, selected connect.  Restarted laptop. Now it works.
    Tuesday, January 11, 2011 5:46 PM
  • fine thank u my friend.... my laptop is hp pavlion 2150ev i try to my usb momery stick but dosent open and i find our no connect bluetooth peripheral device .. if u have chance please u'll tel me....
    • Proposed as answer by lmtusar Sunday, August 7, 2011 9:55 AM
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 9:55 AM