Problems with transition from Window Xp to Window Vista RRS feed

• Question

• I have several Visual Fox Pro application that open or create other window applications (Word, Excel, Project, etc) with an object (CreateObject command). Everything runs good with Window XP but in Window Vista the application hide at the bottom the screen. ¿How can I solve this problem?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Saturday, September 24, 2011 2:15 AM Moved to more appropriate forum category (From:Windows Vista Service Packs/Windows Server 2008 Service Packs)
    Friday, September 23, 2011 4:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please launch Taskbar and Start Menu Properties, in the Notification Area click "Customize", find the corresponding icon and select "Show icon and notification", click OK to apply the settings.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 8:11 AM
  • Thank you very much, but english is not my first language. I did not explain the problem correctly. Working from Visual Fox Pro 9 I created several MS applications with COM using "CreateObject" command. When I work on Windows XP, the COM application shows in first plane (I mean over que VFP application). Everything is OK. But, when the application runs in Windows Vista, the COM application go to the back (bottom of the screen), so I cannot see it and should click the bar to pop up. Why is this and how this can be solved? Regards, Marcos
    Friday, September 30, 2011 8:52 PM