Skype for Business Configuration Information Option RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

There is one entry under SFB Client configuration information as "Container list Preferred End" which can be set as "True" and "False.

What is the role of this entry ?

-DJ

Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:01 AM

All replies

• Excellent question... let me see if I can find some clarity.

I imagine it has something to do with enhanced presence containers and if this is an endpoint that fully supports that.

http://cvegso.squarespace.com/ucma/2013/3/27/ucma-application-endpoint-which-container-to-publish-presence-data-to

(Also, the end is truncated, it's Container list preferred endpoint").

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:26 PM
  • Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your reply.I tell you what is the reason behind to ask this query.We have two Enterprise Front end pools and when I check into first pool configuration information,it shows "Container list Preferred End" set as a "false" and second pool as "True" although we have common client policy and everything is same.

I like to know which setting is making it True and False ?

-DJ

Friday, July 29, 2016 8:41 AM
  • I pinged the other MVPs and a general product list but didn't get a specific answer.  

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 2:51 PM