Script for exchange 2007 mailbox User RRS feed

• Question

• Script for exchange 2007 mailbox user size is more than 100 MB then Waring Mails will  go to user atomatically.
    Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:26 PM

Answers

• Set-MailboxDatabase "NameOfExchangeServer\NameOfDatabase" -IssueWarningQuota 100MB

You can add other limits too, if you want to prevent the users from being able to send any message if they are over 150MB for example.

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

• Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:13 PM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:15 AM

All replies

• Set-MailboxDatabase "NameOfExchangeServer\NameOfDatabase" -IssueWarningQuota 100MB

You can add other limits too, if you want to prevent the users from being able to send any message if they are over 150MB for example.

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

• Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:33 AM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:13 PM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:15 AM
  • Hi,

You may refer to to detailed explanation here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123971(v=exchg.141).aspx

If no more questions on this thread, please mark it accordingly.

Thanks.

Fiona Liao
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 1, 2013 2:53 AM