Error #2046 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

When I want to connect to my address by IE, I encountered an error message with "Error #2046".

I  installed IE 11 and flash player, but I can't solve it.

I have a laptop with 16GB ram, windown 7HP.

please help me

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 11:27 AM

Answers

• Hi,

As mentioned by Robert,Error code 2046 is not hosted by Microsoft, I think it is an error code related to Adobe Flash Player. It usually occurs while watching movies or calling gadgets on the web browser. This error code may interrupt video display and hamper you from watching videos. Please refer to Adobe Flash forum for further support.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 26, 2015 3:22 AM
  • "Error #2046".

C:\Windows>net helpmsg 2046
    2046 is not a valid Windows network message number.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3871.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:35 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• "Error #2046".

C:\Windows>net helpmsg 2046
    2046 is not a valid Windows network message number.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3871.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, June 25, 2015 2:35 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

As mentioned by Robert,Error code 2046 is not hosted by Microsoft, I think it is an error code related to Adobe Flash Player. It usually occurs while watching movies or calling gadgets on the web browser. This error code may interrupt video display and hamper you from watching videos. Please refer to Adobe Flash forum for further support.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 26, 2015 3:22 AM