Email is quarantined for a specific user with a bypass filtering rule in place. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was instructed to post here for my issue by the technicians from the Office365 forum.  Here is the thread from that forum.  I would prefer to not have to post everything again. 

http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/158/p/253629/779602.aspx#779602

Original post text:

I was recently migrated from FOPE to EOP.  For the last few weeks one of my users out of 4 is not receiving a daily email from a newsletter.  The other three users receive it just fine.  Her's is in the quarantine and I have to release it every morning.  I have a bypass rule in for the IP address of the mail server but no change for her.  I setup an individual rule for her and this domain but it is still being quarantined.  I checked the report of the rule and it is being used.

• Edited by MarqusDavis Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:26 PM Title Spelling
    Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:18 PM

All replies

• Well now the issue has been made worse.  My email user did not receive the message in quarantine this morning either.  The other 3 people who regularly receive the email received the email this morning.

Also I figured since I got a very fast response in the Office365 forum that I would receive the same treatment here.  Is there a number that I need to call to get this issue resolved?

Tuesday, July 29, 2014 2:26 PM