none
Missing Field in Custom View RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to re-create a Tasks Summary view in another PWA environment. The source view has a calculated field % Work Cpt - % Work Complete.

Am I missing something? The missing field isn't a custom field and not available in the OOB Tasks Summary view. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Roland

Thursday, September 4, 2014 4:43 AM

Answers

• Roland --

Pardon me for bumping into this thread, but I can assure you that the field you are describing is most definitely NOT a default.  It is a custom field that someone created in the first PWA environment.  You can easily recreate it in your second environment, and then use it as you wish.  But it is NOT a default field, I can assure you.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by Roland G29 Monday, September 15, 2014 5:23 PM
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:52 AM

All replies

• Roland,

Are you referring to % Work Cpt - % Work Complete.  as a Custom Task Field with formula?

Alex

Friday, September 5, 2014 3:55 PM
  • Hi Alex,

Yes. There's an available field, which is not an enterprise custom field. I'm not sure where it came from.

Thanks,

Roland

Saturday, September 6, 2014 7:05 PM
  • Roland --

Pardon me for bumping into this thread, but I can assure you that the field you are describing is most definitely NOT a default.  It is a custom field that someone created in the first PWA environment.  You can easily recreate it in your second environment, and then use it as you wish.  But it is NOT a default field, I can assure you.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by Roland G29 Monday, September 15, 2014 5:23 PM
    Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:52 AM
  • Thanks for confirming this Dale.
    Monday, September 15, 2014 5:23 PM