Exception Code:    c0000135
      Exception Offset:    0006f317
      OS Version:    6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
      Locale ID:    1033
      Additional Information 1:    9d13
      Additional Information 2:    1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8
      Additional Information 3:    9d13
      Additional Information 4:    1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44
    it happens everytime i try to run war.inc from steam if you can help me then thanks in advance
    Saturday, July 23, 2011 4:02 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The application name rsupdate.exe, I can't find it anywhere. It seems a spyware. Please update your antivirus software definition and perform a full disk scan.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi kshawn, you said..

it happens everytime i try to run war.inc from steam if you can help me then thanks in advance

Have you ensured you have the latest version of steam installed? (and war) this might be part of the problem. what version of Windows are you running btw.

Also I couldn't find rsupdate.exe on either Vista or win7 - what's it used for?

Regards, pkn2011

If my post was helpful - give it a Vote. If it helps solve your problem - propose it as Answer. ;-)
    Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:00 AM
  • Hi,

The application name rsupdate.exe, I can't find it anywhere. It seems a spyware. Please update your antivirus software definition and perform a full disk scan.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:14 AM