Notify end users on support group change RRS feed

Answers

• Hi

we have done this with Subscription.

In this case you Need to configre a Subscription for each Support Group, but i think thats not a big Problem.

Michael Seidl (MVP)

SYSCTR Senior Consultant, Blogger, CEO

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Xing | Youtube

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:31 AM
  • A more efficient way to do this for each support group is to to change from doesn't equal support group to change to equals support group
    Monday, April 4, 2016 3:17 PM

All replies

• Hi

we have done this with Subscription.

In this case you Need to configre a Subscription for each Support Group, but i think thats not a big Problem.

Michael Seidl (MVP)

SYSCTR Senior Consultant, Blogger, CEO

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Xing | Youtube

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:31 AM
  • Hi Michael,

this sounds OK, as I have only 7 or 8 support groups. Can you please give me a bit more details on the configuration of the subscription? Just incident support group "Changed To" and then enter  every group once....?

I'll go for this. Many thanks for your help, Michael and Andreas.

Cheers

Friday, April 1, 2016 9:17 AM
  • Hi,

I read your Suggestion carefully and made 1 Subscr. for every group (changed from - every other group, Changed To - certain group).

Many thanks again!

Tony

Friday, April 1, 2016 1:45 PM
  • A more efficient way to do this for each support group is to to change from doesn't equal support group to change to equals support group
    Monday, April 4, 2016 3:17 PM