none
System.Web.Services: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden RRS feed

• Question

• System.Web.Services: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Mail.Exchange.ExchangeServiceBinding.FindItem(FindItemType FindItem1)

at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Mail.Exchange.MailChannel.ExchangeMailChannelListener`1.ExchangeMailListener.<OnPollTimerExpired>b__0(Boolean findUnreadItems)

at Microsoft.ResourceManagement.WebServices.Mail.Exchange.MailChannel.ExchangeMailChannelListener`1.ExchangeMailListener.OnPollTimerExpired(Object state)

Can any one help me to fix this issue? If you need any more clarification I am readdy to provide it.

Thanks

Manoj kumr Barik

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 6:20 AM

All replies

• More background information would be very helpfull:

- What FIM version

- Where and when does the error occur

- What did you already tried to do

Need realtime FIM synchronization and advanced reporting? check out the new http://www.imsequencer.com that supports FIM 2010, Omada Identity Manager, SQL, File, AD or Powershell real time synchronization!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:33 AM
  • Hi Paul,

I am using Microsoft Forefront Identitymanager 2010 R2.

I installed all  FIM and it's related camponent on different system where windows server 2008 R2 standard version is installed  as OS

FIM Service,FIM Synchronization service and Exchange server console  on one mechine

FIM Portal, Sharepoint Foundation 2010 on different windows server

Exchange Server 2010 on different windows server

Active directory  and SQL server also installed on separate server

Thanks & Regards

Manoj

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:04 AM
  • When does this error occur and what did you already verified what can be the cause within this setup?

Need realtime FIM synchronization and advanced reporting? check out the new http://www.imsequencer.com that supports FIM 2010, Omada Identity Manager, SQL, File, AD or Powershell real time synchronization!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:06 AM