I am facing WordPerfect crashing only window 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Support,

I am using window 7 and it is working fine. I have replace window 10 but after that facing the issue WordPerfect crashing again-2.

I have connect WordPerfect and they have suggest upgrade your WordPerfect application for window-10.

I have upgrade WordPerfect application & full update window-10 but still facing WordPerfect issue and some time getting below error but same time i am able to save other file like office application then it is working fine.

Only this issue happen with WordPerfect only.

Saturday, November 2, 2019 4:56 PM

All replies

• is "G:\" perhaps a network drive?
    Saturday, November 2, 2019 7:46 PM
  • Hi EckiS,

Yes, but when i am saving another file after that no error. 

Sunday, November 3, 2019 6:28 AM
  • so you are saving from WordPerfect into G:, sometimes it fails with an error, and sometimes succeeds?
    saving to other locations succeeds?
    your original description of the problem could habe been more clear...

what type of network drive is this? a Windows share, a NAS, ?
    Sunday, November 3, 2019 9:03 AM
  • Hi, 

As the G drive is available to access, but the issue occur with the 3rd party software, so I recommend to ask for help from the third party support, they might more familiar with their product. 

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

If the reply is helpful for you, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.

Best regards,
    Joy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:32 AM
  • Hi Joy,

I have confirmed with WordPerfect support team and it is only window 10 issue.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:03 PM
  • Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback.

For this issue, we also think it would be related with WordPerfect software rather than system corruption as other software working well without any issue. 

If WordPerfect not provide any support, but we are not familiar with this product, we would recommend some general steps, such as update system to the latest version through Windows update, uninstall WordPerfect and reinstall it again. Or run compatibility mode by right click WordPerfect\Properties to check the issue. Also we could check if the issue occur on other Windows 10 system devices, or copy wordperfect file from network drive to local device, and open it to check. 

If you want to analysis the issue, we could use process monitor tool or wireshark tool to monitor thread and network connection process. 

Bests, 

Friday, November 22, 2019 2:28 AM
  • Hi Joy,

I feel, its window-10 related issue. 

When sometime i am saving any file in desktop then showing location unreachable. 

Thursday, December 5, 2019 6:53 AM