More 6to4 adapter issues RRS feed

• Question

• I've read all the posts here. I too possess the Vista Ultimate Home. I've examined most of the responses here as well, and have tried a few. I've no solution. I am interested in trying the solution which suggests deleting some of the MS Updates that are dated on 4/16. However, I had dl'd a bunch. Can someone direct me to which Update (the KB number would suffice) to delete to solve this problem?

On a side note, I too also suffer from the ATI CCC error. It shuts down my internet, and causes many small problems with display resolution, and my custom desktop to revert to a "alphabetical listing of my icons and such. I have constantly dl'd the latest drivers. I also have the ATI offered HydraGrid which I love. Can anyone shed any light on this as well, as the two of us seem to share these same two issues.

By the way I run a fully customised rig:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz (overclocked to 2.9)

4 GB RAM 32-bit OS and I have partitioned the drives into 4 with a system memory of 270 GB internal and 750 external (Seagate)

RealTek Fast Ethernet and ATI Raedon HD Series 3850 Video and a SoundMax Audio cards and a nVidia NForce ATA

A complete LogicTek group of periphials-keyboard, laser mouse, joystick, etc.

Friday, April 23, 2010 3:49 PM