• I can't use Related Topics links,

IE on Windows XP doesn't open it,

also same with others sites.

If someone have suggestions, please? Thanks

Saturday, February 9, 2013 3:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

and the site in question would be?

google search results pages use click through links...

on IE9 and later, Tracking Protection can stop the google urchin tracker scripts from loading in a web page.

this forum is for Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:48 PM
  • Hi,

Whether this is the only website could not be opened? Have you tried other browsers?

I suggest you add this site to trusted sites and also reset Internet Explorer settings and see how it works.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 11, 2013 6:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

and the site in question would be?

google search results pages use click through links...

on IE9 and later, Tracking Protection can stop the google urchin tracker scripts from loading in a web page.

this forum is for Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Sunday, February 10, 2013 11:48 PM
  • Hi,

Whether this is the only website could not be opened? Have you tried other browsers?

I suggest you add this site to trusted sites and also reset Internet Explorer settings and see how it works.

Hope this helps.

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, February 11, 2013 6:38 AM