none
For loop RRS feed

• Question

• I used for loop for retrieving total records from dataset but am getting only one record ,Can u give me suggestion, where i have to change the code( See this below code)

DataRow currentRow;

int i = 0;

currentRow = dsSalesOrder.Tables[0].Rows[i];

try

{

// foreach (DataRow currentRow in dsSalesOrder.Tables[0].Rows)

for(i=0; i<dsSalesOrder.Tables[0].Rows.Count; i++)            

{

// taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd customer1 = new taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd();

customer1.CUSTNMBR =currentRow["Dealer #"].ToString();

customer1.CUSTNAME = currentRow["Dlr Name"].ToString();

customer1.CITY = currentRow["Dlr City"].ToString();

customer1.ADRSCODE = "PRIMARY";

// customer1.UseCustomerClass = 0;

// Create a taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert object and populate its fields

// taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert[] LineItems = new taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert[2];

// taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert salesorder1 = new taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert();

salesorder1.SOPTYPE = 3;

salesorder1.SOPNUMBE = currentRow["Invoice #"].ToString();

salesorder1.DOCDATE = currentRow["invoice Date"].ToString();

salesorder1.DOCID = "STDINV";

salesorder1.CUSTNMBR = currentRow["Dealer #"].ToString();

//taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert salesorder2 = new taSopLineIvcInsert_ItemsTaSopLineIvcInsert();

salesorder2.SOPTYPE = 3;

salesorder2.SOPNUMBE = currentRow["Invoice #"].ToString();

salesorder2.DOCDATE = currentRow["invoice Date"].ToString();

salesorder2.DOCID = "STDINV";

LineItems[0] = salesorder1;

//LineItems[1] = salesorder2;

}

// Create a eConnect SOPTransactionType schema object

//SOPTransactionType salesOrder = new SOPTransactionType();

// Populate the schema object with the SOP header and SOP line item objects

salesOrder.taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd = customer1;

salesOrder.taSopLineIvcInsert_Items = LineItems;

salesOrder.taSopHdrIvcInsert = salesHdr;

RMCustomerMasterType mastertype = new RMCustomerMasterType();

mastertype.taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd = customer1;

// mastertype.taUpdateCreateCustomerRcd = custmer2;

RMCustomerMasterType[] myrmcustomertype = { mastertype };

// Create an array that holds SOPTransactionType objects

// Populate the array with the SOPTransactionType schema object

SOPTransactionType[] MySopTransactionType = { salesOrder };

// Create an eConnect XML document object and populate it 

// with the SOPTransactionType schema object

eConnectType eConnect = new eConnectType();

eConnect.SOPTransactionType = MySopTransactionType;

XmlDocument Xmldoc = new XmlDocument();

// Create a file to hold the serialized eConnect XML document

FileStream fs = new FileStream(filename, FileMode.Create);

XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(fs, new UTF8Encoding());

// Serialize the eConnect document object to the file using the XmlTextWriter.

XmlSerializer serializer = new XmlSerializer(eConnect.GetType());

serializer.Serialize(writer, eConnect);

writer.Close();

}

catch (eConnectException ex)

{

Console.Write(ex.ToString());

Console.WriteLine("Press any key to continue . . . ");

Console.Read();

}

kavitha
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 5:36 AM

Answers

• Kavitha,

You've posted to a forum for Microsoft Project, a project management scheduling product.  It looks like you may have meant to post to an Access forum?  For the complete list of forums on Technet please see:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

When you repost, please be more specific about what product and release you are using.

Julie

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 1:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Kavitha,

The Forum is specific to MS Project; try posting it on a relevant Forum.

Sapna S
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 5:59 AM
  • Kavitha,

You've posted to a forum for Microsoft Project, a project management scheduling product.  It looks like you may have meant to post to an Access forum?  For the complete list of forums on Technet please see:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

When you repost, please be more specific about what product and release you are using.

Julie

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 1:29 PM