none
IE 11 Connecting To A Large Number Of IP Addresses Using Many Ports -- Why? RRS feed

• Question

• Please excuse the duplicate posting but I was informed that this was the best place to post this.

Windows 10 Pro x64

IE 11

I was trying to understand some performance issues on my LAN and had Resource Monitor open to the Network section when I started IE 11 and put in the URL of my website: www.saberman.com (168.144.156.158).

Imagine my surprise when I saw two dozen connections from IE to various IP addresses:

Can someone please explain what is going on?

Edit: It is now over three months and no response. 
    Is anybody there?  Does anybody care?

http://www.saberman.com

• Edited by saberman Friday, April 13, 2018 7:06 AM
    Friday, December 29, 2017 5:03 PM

All replies

• Do we get any answers for this question, we are having same kind of issue on our environment ..
    Friday, April 13, 2018 1:07 AM
  • Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions.

for questions about website optimization a coding forum stackoverflow.com would be the best place to post your questions with a link to your website. 

A tool like Fiddler is preferable to procmon, as it has its own proxy, when debugging latency on domain networks.

Generally the first step in troubleshooting web browser issues is to first test in noAddons mode, to rule out any interference from third party software.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Saturday, April 14, 2018 7:56 AM