ASP.Net MP - where can I download it - not on Pinpoint MP catalogue site?.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we are deploying Service Manager 2010 in the near future and so I've downloaded the MP to get a headstart in evaluating it.  One of the list of MP's which it recommends to also install is ASP.Net (I am already using most of the other recommended ones).

Anyway Ive searched on the MP catalogue site and elsewhere for ASP.Net but cant find it anywhere - can only find links to documentation but NOT the actual MP.  A few posts I stumbled upon suggest I'm not the only one!!

Can anyone direct me to where I can get it, or tell me its not worth downloading as far as Service Manager 2010 MP is concerned as that is really what I want to monitor.

Cheers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:12 PM

Answers

• Hello,

If you are running ops mgr R2 you can go to Administration, Management Packs and then click Import Management Packs. Choose to import MP from the catalog. In the catalog there is a new ASP .NET Application Library MP version 6.0.6566.0 , released 2009-03-20.

Also check this thread for more information.

-Jeffrey
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:30 AM
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:43 PM

All replies

• Hello,

If you are running ops mgr R2 you can go to Administration, Management Packs and then click Import Management Packs. Choose to import MP from the catalog. In the catalog there is a new ASP .NET Application Library MP version 6.0.6566.0 , released 2009-03-20.

Also check this thread for more information.

-Jeffrey
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:30 AM
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:43 PM
  • Hi,

I found this ASP.NET MP in the catalog (6.0.6566.0) as well as the documentation from that persons skydrive (thx for that) but it looks like it only monitors up to v2.0.

Is there a .NET 3.0 MP available?  Will that be part of the AVICode product once it goes GA?

thanks,

Mack

Daddio
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:57 PM