Proclarity 6.3 Drill to Detail RRS feed

• Question

• Does Proclarity 6.3 support every drill though action specified in the cube's action tab? I have two drill through action one is set as the default. How do I drill to detail on the second drill through action in Proclarity.

Cheers,
    Nagy

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:29 PM

Answers

• Does Proclarity 6.3 support every drill though action specified in the cube's action tab? I have two drill through action one is set as the default. How do I drill to detail on the second drill through action in Proclarity.

Yes.

Right click the cell in the measure area, click the action, you can see the avaible actions defined in your cube. For more information about Proclarity, you can ask help from Proclarity Forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/proclarity/threads

Hope this helps,

Raymond

• Marked as answer by Naggy_sr Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:00 PM
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:37 AM
  • Thanks Raymond. I found the solution. I had Proclarity 6.3 installed but I was not upto date on the service packs. Once I upgraded to SP3. I found the option.

Cheers,
    Nagy
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:00 PM

All replies

• Quite unsure, may be you need to contact proclarity on the support features.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:22 PM

Yes.

Right click the cell in the measure area, click the action, you can see the avaible actions defined in your cube. For more information about Proclarity, you can ask help from Proclarity Forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/proclarity/threads

Hope this helps,

Raymond

Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:37 AM
  • Thanks Raymond. I found the solution. I had Proclarity 6.3 installed but I was not upto date on the service packs. Once I upgraded to SP3. I found the option.

Cheers,
    Nagy
    Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:00 PM