Subscription Issue in SCOM 2007 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Greetings.

We are managing a SCOM 2007 R2 environment and recently we had issue on our OS and had to rebuild the server again. Post that with the help of Management Pack (Microsoft.SystemCenter.Notifications.Internal) backup we some how managed to retreive all of the Subscriptions but unfortunately the Name are not visible in the Subscription Wizard, however the email notifications are working fine and one more thing I would like to tell that the Subcription status is visible but not the Names.(Please see the below image).

And the highlight is as and when we are trying to edit/alter the SMTP Channel and the subscriptions in the subscription name column the SCOM console crashes. So is ther a way to get the old subscription to work normally.

I request Folks to provide me the inputs on this issue. Your support is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Abdul Malik

Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Abdul,

Can you clarify what type of backup ? Is this old MP exported from the SCOM console or did you copy this from C:\Program Files\System Center 2007 R2\Health service state\Management packs directory ?

As of i know if you have exported and imported this from the SCOM console it should work.

Post me the result.

Gautam.75801

Friday, August 7, 2015 6:09 AM
  • Hi Gautam,

Yes it was copied from Health Service State folder and the same we imported bcak in our new SCOM environment. So post that the email notifications are working fine but wecannot edit them anymore when ever we want to add an new alert to it. As the subscription name are not visible.

Regards,
    Abdul Malik

Friday, August 7, 2015 7:20 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Elton_Ji Monday, August 24, 2015 4:10 PM
    • Marked as answer by Elton_Ji Saturday, August 29, 2015 10:06 AM
    Monday, August 10, 2015 6:49 AM