Where I will Get A user name and password to sign up with "remote desktop connection"? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello i am new here,, i saw some people only use a ip +user id and a password and log in with remote desktop connection option they don't need to install any software,,, how i will get those ip+pass+id to sign up with this button,please help me
    Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:00 PM

Answers

• "Remote desktop connection" is built in program and available on all versions of Windows Operating system. To launch remote desktop connection, please follow the below steps.

Click start -> and type run and press enter

in the run field ->type mstsc

This will launch the remote desktop connection screen. Enter the computer name/IP which you want connect to, once the name/IP is validated, it will ask you to enter your username and password.

• Proposed as answer by Elaine Jing Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:41 AM
    • Marked as answer by Elaine Jing Friday, October 9, 2015 6:29 AM
    Monday, September 21, 2015 2:19 AM
  • Hi,

You could also reach the mstsc via the Commond Prompt. Open the Command Prompt and then type mstsc, then press enter you would be able to see the poped up window you want.

Best Regards,

Elaine

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:44 AM

All replies

• "Remote desktop connection" is built in program and available on all versions of Windows Operating system. To launch remote desktop connection, please follow the below steps.

Click start -> and type run and press enter

in the run field ->type mstsc

This will launch the remote desktop connection screen. Enter the computer name/IP which you want connect to, once the name/IP is validated, it will ask you to enter your username and password.

• Proposed as answer by Elaine Jing Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:41 AM
    Monday, September 21, 2015 2:19 AM
  • Hi,

You could also reach the mstsc via the Commond Prompt. Open the Command Prompt and then type mstsc, then press enter you would be able to see the poped up window you want.

Best Regards,

Elaine

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:44 AM