locked
issues accessing O365 on domain machine after SSO enabled RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi in the summer I enabled SSO in the school for O365

    I ran the following on the ADFS box

    Set-AdfsProperties –WIASupportedUserAgents @(“MSAuthHost/1.0/In-Domain”,”MSIE 6.0",”MSIE 7.0",”MSIE 8.0",”MSIE 9.0",”MSIE 10.0",”Trident/7.0", “MSIPC”, ”Windows Rights Management Client”, "Edge/")

    This worked when I click e-mail in the building I get automatic sign on.

    However when I take a school laptop out the building it can't resolve the sts address and comes back with can't reach this page!!

    No idea what I've done wrong lol I works off my phone and works off Chrome on the same machine that won't connect through Edge

    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:08 PM

All replies

  • I've figured out what I've done I've also used this registry edit to add the e-mail to the trusted sites

    Hive HKEY_CURRENT_USER Key path SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ZoneMap\Domains\hwga.org.uk\sts

    Value name https

    Value type REG_DWORD

    Value data 0x1 (1)

    If I remove this from the registry e-mail works off site but stops automatically logging the users in!!!

    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:35 PM