none
Language Pack and Service Pack Language Pack WSS3.0 and MOSS have a very bad traducción to spanish RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All.

I Have an Project Server 2007 x64 and MOSS , and i installed the LP spanish for this, and Service Pack LP for this in spanish, but when i see some traductions of languaje Pack, i see a very bad traductions, for example in the project center , when you create a new project you can to make click in "new" and this option deployment 3 options in spanish "proyecto" "Propuesta" and "Actuación" but this traduction is wrong because is not "actuación" is "Actividad" , and in other case, deployment in the details of preview of updates of task , i can to see in de columns some columns that to say "Finalizar Anterior" but this is wrong because is not "Finalizar Anterior" is "Fin Previsto" and is not "Comienzo anterior" is "Comienzo Previsto" so so so, what can i do for solve this issue?? in data base WSS_Content in table dbo.webs in "locale" and "language" i have 3082 in both, but the traductions is very very bad

Erick Gutiérrez PMI Membership #ID 2089740 MTCS - Microsoft Project Server Managing Projects

Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:59 PM

All replies