windows media, rhapsody, even itunes issues RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to use Rhapsody.  It will not let me authorize my computer, it says I need to repair windows media and something about drm.  of course, I cannot copy and paste it... so frustrating.  Anyway, I click on repair, and Rhapsody closes, but it doesn't repair.  I have tried updating IE, my windows media player, I even went to C: drive, clicked program files, clicked rhapsody and then clicked update windows componants, and that takes me to the site to do it, but then I cannot click the install button.  I just had my computer cleaned and de_bugged.  All I want to do is listen to my music... can anyone please help me??  I have gone to every single site's live chat with no help.  They just send me to the page where I cannot click install.  I am also having issues with my itunes, which I know is the devil on a microsoft site, but I mention it because it seems like they are all related.  Before I got my computer cleaned up, my kid had limewire on it, and I am wondering if it did some sort of damage...
    also, the page that won't let me click install, it is the security componant upgrade.
    • Edited by leanne521 Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:46 PM
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 9:42 PM