Problems with some fuctionality with 2013 BCM RRS feed

• Question

• Several questions about the notes section of a record:

1. The Alt T shortcut appears to have been removed to quickly add a date. Can i get it back somehow?

2. Can i change the actual font of the notes section so that i does not auto add text in a bold and underlined font? Very messy and difficult to read.

Thanks for your help anyone.

Rob

Thursday, August 24, 2017 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Rob,

Re Q1: Based on my research, there is no Alt + T shortcut for BCM 2013. If you can use it before, it's probably that this shortcut has been removed now. I'm afraid there is no option available to get this back.

Re Q2: Could you provide a screen clip to show which notes section you want to modify? If you cannot upload images in this forum, you can share it via OneDrive.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 25, 2017 8:21 AM
  • Hi Steve, Thanks for the info on the missing Alt T function. Much appreciated. I don't know how to share the screen shot via one drive i am afraid. However to explain it more fully.

When i am in a contact record window the notes section is in the bottom right hand corner.

When i am in a contact (accounts) record and want to record a note or comment about a conversation i have just had with a contact i click on the 'details' window in the contact and i can put notes in the notes section in the bottom right hand side.

if you can give me the direction as how to use the One Drive function for the screen shots i'll happily do that.

Kind reagrds
    Rob

Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:20 AM
  • Hi Rob,

To share via OneDrive, you can follow the instructions here. Or, you can send screenshots to us via GBSD TN Office Information Collection ibsofc@microsoft.com. (Please include the thread URL in the message so that we can keep track on the issue)

Thanks,

Steve Fan

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 28, 2017 9:36 AM
  • Hi Steve, Here is the one drive link for thew screen shop. The note section is in the bottom right hand corner.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=ABCEFA9F5E91625F%21103&cid=ABCEFA9F5E91625F

Cheers

Rob

Monday, August 28, 2017 11:50 PM
  • Hi Rob,

Seems the link is broken. I didn't see any screen shot when check the OneDrive link. Could you update the link?

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:56 AM