none
MS Project 2010: Text Column expanding randomly RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Sometimes the columns of the text pane increased ad infinitum, not possible to see something. I cannot decrease them or view their content as if I try to change their format or change of table. the only way I find was to close MS project to find back a normal format of column.

I work with MS Project2010 Version 14.0.6123.5001 32bits with a system Windows 7 Entreprise SP1

Thanks for your answer.

Ben

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:55 AM

Answers

All replies

• Some text fields related fixes are done in Dec hotfix, refer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2466263 and as I suggested in your other thread try to save plan in XML and reopen that will fix if there are any file bloating or corruption which is leading to this.

Sapna Shukla

Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:57 AM
  • You could check the column to see if text wrapping is turned on.  Identify the view you are in (ex: Gantt View) then identify the table (ex: Entry).  From the menu go to View > Tables > More Tables then Edit the table you are working on.  Make sure the column is set to Text Wrapping > "Yes". 
    Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:54 PM
  • Hi Joe,

Thanks for your answer but It's not a fromat problem as it occured randomly...I'm waiting the Hotfix installation from my IT dept as Sapna suggested and will see.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:43 PM