none
Errors or timeout for Server Processing the file:Not all the items in the package have been migrated RRS feed

• Question

• My migration is constantly giving the error mentioned in the Title "Errors or timeout for Server Processing the file:Not all the items in the package have been migrated"

The machine I am using is a dev server which is having good internet connectivity. It says Not all the items in the package have been migrated, in fact nothing has migrated.

Vaibhav Antriwale

Friday, April 6, 2018 2:45 PM

Answers

• Hello Juan,

It seems the build of SharePoint Migration Tool had some issue.

I tried after few days and automatically the tool got updated and post that the migration was successful.

Best Regards,

Vaibhav Antriwale

Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you please share for me to investigate?

Also can you please share details of the source environment and settings you have configured in the Microsoft Tool?

Thanks,

Kunal

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 10:02 AM
  • did you managed to migrate the documents? if So, can you please share what you did? I have the same exact issue. 

Errors or timeout for Server Processing the file:Not all the items in the package have been migrated

Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:16 PM
  • Hello Juan,

It seems the build of SharePoint Migration Tool had some issue.

I tried after few days and automatically the tool got updated and post that the migration was successful.

Best Regards,

Vaibhav Antriwale

Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:02 AM
  • I had the same error as well today. For me, I was using the wrong "/" between subfolders when specifying this optional field in a bulk upload CSV. 

HTH

Sunday, November 4, 2018 8:42 AM